Drawing up the festive menu for weddingbanquet - this is not only important, but also very difficult task. Competent approach in the selection of treats for the guests provide half the success of the event. If you want all the guests were satisfied, a sufficient amount of food should be on the holiday table. But the most important thing is that it is diverse, because seriously take into account the taste preferences of each guest.
How to calculate the wedding menu for 50 people?
The composition and set the wedding menu is constantly changingtaking into account not only the number of guests and the season, the availability of products and the expected time of celebration. However, it will remain virtually unchanged the general principles of the table content. It will include: salads, soups, in rare cases, cold appetizers, hot dishes, meat, fish dishes, desserts, beverages (alcoholic and refreshing), coffee, tea, fruit.
On average payment per guest for a weddingthe menu is about 1 kilogram, if the feast lasts about 7-8 hours. This also added to soft drinks - 1.5 liters, and alcohol. At first glance it may seem that the middle portion of a very large, but in fact it is not. Approximately 350-370 grams of a standard serving of hot, which include side dishes and meat. This amount is multiplied by the required number of guests (in your case 50) and the result is an average calculation for the wedding menu.
Wedding table menu to celebrate at home
Easy and simple to order wedding menu in the cafeor restaurant, but it does not always allow financial opportunities. Do not be sad, little effort and diligence, you can organize a holiday on their own at home. You do not have to spend all their money for only one wedding menu, but you can save good to go with a loved one in a romantic journey. Below you will see an example of a wedding menu that is easy to adjust to your taste.
Appetizers and salads
For a wedding menu, the following options are perfect cold snacks and salads:
- cold cuts;
- gefilte fish;
- Assorted fish (suitable Smoked and salted fish);
- Greek dish (use olive, lemon, olives);
- Fried fish in batter;
- Assorted mushrooms;
- liver cooked with onions;
- chicken and meatloaf;
- language of eggplant;
- stuffed with prunes;
- tongue cooked with mayonnaise;
- sauce (can use a variety of options);
- eggplant caviar;
- cheese plate (cheese, cheese, suluguni);
- pork chops;
- mixed vegetables (only fresh products);
- any seasonal salads (cook, taking into account the time of year wedding celebration);
- Assorted Korean;
- seasonal fruits need to be in the wedding menu;
- stuffed eggs;
- Dressed Herring - a traditional dish for the wedding menu;
Main courses and side dishes
As a garnish, in almost all cases,it is recommended to stop the choice on a potato puree. It is a versatile option that is ideal even for the wedding menu. If desired, you can cook the noodles as a garnish. Here are a few basic choices of hot meals for the wedding menu:
- breast with mushrooms, cheese;
- stuffed cabbage;
- Duck baked with apples;
- baked thighs;
- pancakes with red caviar, cheese, meat;
- roast with mushrooms (make sure that it is not very salty);
- Carp baked with vegetables, perfectly complement the wedding menu.
Desserts for festive table
Wedding menu can not do without the delicious desserts. You can use the following options for the sweet table:
- Wedding loaf;
- chocolate candies;
- cream or dessert with whipped cream;
- fresh fruit (add on the table not only apples,but also pears, oranges, bananas, strawberries, grapes, slices of pineapple, lemon, kiwi, tangerine, etc.) must be part of the wedding menu.
Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
For wedding menu just ideal such alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, such as:
- mineral water (with gas without gas);
- juice (you can choose any option - 1 liter per person in the hot season will be a little);
- wine (dry white and red at the rate of one bottle per person);
- Champagne - a traditional drink of the wedding menu.
An exemplary embodiment of the menu for 50 people in a cafe
If you decide to celebrate in a cafe, usewedding menu option shown below. It is not difficult to adjust to suit any celebration and preferences of young people. You will need the following products:
- red caviar (approximately 800 g);
- Egg (145-155 pcs.);
- fish (mullet 2.5 kg 1.5-1.75 kg pike, carp 15-16 kg);
- Assorted fish (mackerel, smoked 5-6 pcs, herring to 1-1.25, salmon - 1.25-1.75 kg..);
- olives (4 banks with seeds, pitted 1);
- olives (4-5 cans);
- lemon (1.25-1.75 kg);
- meat (20 kilograms);
- beef liver (3.4 kg);
- Language (2-3 pcs.);
- pepper (5 bags);
- salt (200 g);
- Garlic (550-650 g);
- chicken (5-6 kg);
- whole chicken (4-6 pcs.);
- Chicken thighs (3.5-4 kg);
- Duck (3-4 pcs.);
- cock (1 pcs.);
- liver (about 1 kg);
- cheese plate - hard cheese (550-600 g), cheese grout (350-400 g), suluguni (1-1.25 kg), cheese (1.25-1.75 kg);
- mushrooms (3-5 liter jars);
- Korean salads (about 1.5 kg);
- small pickles (2-3 liters);
- cucumbers (about 5 kg);
- salad (1.25-1.75 kg);
- basil (1-2 beam);
- cilantro (1-2 beam);
- large bell peppers (10-13 pcs.);
- Tomato (approximately 8 kg);
- green onions (10 bundles);
- parsley (10 bundles);
- dill (10 bundles);
- onions (about 10 kg);
- Potatoes (15-17 kg);
- eggplant (3.5 kg);
- mushrooms (4-5 kg);
- cabbage (about 4 kg);
- apples (6.5 kg);
- sausage (approximately 6.5 kg);
- Cabbage (3-4 kg);
- carrots (about 3 kg);
- bread (about 10 rolls).
Sample wedding menu in the cafe:
- Canapes with sturgeon, salmon, basturma, ham, sausages raw smoked;
- rolls with bacon and zucchini;
- Mushroom salad in a tartlet;
- stuffed tomatoes with cheese and garlic sauce;
- coils with ham;
- vegetable mix;
- Boiled tongue with horseradish;
- Stuffed eggplant with greens, walnuts;
- chicken in a spicy tomato sauce;
- mushroom julienne;
- perch on a pedestal;
- duck with apples;
- Fruit slides must be present in the wedding menu;
- cakes in assortment;
- a wedding cake.
Recipes of cooking at home (photos)
It does not always have the opportunity for wedding partyorder the chic restaurant or cafe modest, but it is not a reason to be upset. You may well celebrate this holiday home. Prepare incredibly delicious menu for a wedding, which will be no worse than the creation of experienced chefs. To a little easier for you to work, we picked up a few recipes that are often used in such celebrations.
Stuffed trout for the wedding menu
- horseradish - 0.75-1.25 Art. l.
- Frozen spinach - 250-275 g
- raw eggs - 2-3 pcs.
- salt - 1 pinch
- cream cheese - 175-225 grams
- river trout - 2-3 pc
- Clear the fish from the scales on the back do not very deep longitudinal section.
- Gently pull out the ridge, gutting trout.
- We take the scissors and cut the gills, remove the fins.
- Inside and outside wash fish thoroughly with cold running water.
- In a deep dish, beat or whisk eggs (pre-cooled) with a fork, gradually shunt cheese.
- Thawed and squeezed spinach well add to the egg-cheese mixture, season with a little salt.
- Getting stuffed trout - fish carcasses fill with cheese mass and bake in a well-preheated oven 30 minutes. The finished dish is the perfect addition to your wedding menu.
Baked sturgeon for the wedding menu
- sour cream - 125-175 g
- vegetables (bell peppers, cucumber, lettuce, parsley) - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- salt - 1 pinch
- muscat nut powder - 8-12 g
- bread crumbs - 95-120 g
- Lemon - 0.5-1 pc.
- vinegar (balsamic or rosemary) - 1.25-1.75 Art. l.
- olive oil - 1,75-2,25 Art. l.
- butter - 1,75-2,25 Art. l.
- raw eggs - 3-5 pcs.
- sturgeon - 1 kg (1 pcs.)
- Sturgeon thoroughly washed with cold water, remove the scales, gills.
- Along the abdomen, in the direction from the head to the tail, make the cut, take out all the giblets.
- We wash again fish.
- We put on the stove a pot, pour water, bring to a boil.
- PREPARED sturgeon drop into boiling water andafter a few seconds to get, immediately pouring cold water. Carefully remove the skin and spines with carcasses of fish, rub it with salt, leave for about an hour.
- Make the sauce - boil eggs, and then purify them and separate the yolk from the protein.
- In a deep container with a fork mash yolks,enter the sour cream and pre-shredded on a fine grater nutmeg. Add the butter, breadcrumbs, rosemary or balsamic vinegar, all mixed thoroughly. Proteins can be used for any other food.
- By this time, the fish must be prepared.
- Turn on the oven and heats it to 190 degrees.
- Baking baking grease a small amount of vegetable oil, the top was covered with baking paper and put the fish.
- Sturgeon pour prepared sauce, olive oil, sprinkled with a little lemon juice.
- Bake the dish in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve at the table, garnished with fresh vegetables and herbs. This fish menu option - a good choice for a wedding in any season.
Canapés for the wedding menu
- slices of bread
- Cherry tomatoes
- On a dry frying pan lightly fry the slices of bread, but not much.
- Spread on toast lettuce and ham, rolled a small envelope, put the top slice of cherry.
- Fix the composition using skewers. This snack is not only perfect for the wedding menu, but also preparing for just a couple of minutes.
- salted and smoked fish
- fresh greens
- avocado slices
- fresh cucumber
- slices of bread
- Makes a perfect appetizer for the wedding menu - a piece of bread spread fish, cucumber, avocado.
- Decorate with greens.
- Fix the composition using skewers.
Salad with cod liver oil for the wedding menu
- pepper - 1 pinch
- salt - 1 pinch
- mayonnaise - 3,25-3,75 Art. l.
- boiled potatoes - 2-3 pcs.
- feathers green onions - 25-35 g
- Eggs - 2-3 pieces.
- canned green peas - 145-155 g
- cod liver oil - 225-250 g
- Boil eggs, cool, cleanse.
- Drain the oil from cod liver oil, put it in a bowl, mash with a fork.
- Finely chop the eggs, we shift to the liver.
- Peeled pre-cooked potatoes and cut it into small cubes, put the rest of the ingredients.
- Discard the liquid with peas, enter into a salad.
- Wash with cold water onions feathers, well dry. Next, finely chop and shift to the other components.
- Refill salad with mayonnaise, seasoning with a little salt and pepper.
- All mix well, decorate with fresh herbs and serve for the wedding table.
Stuffed salmon eggs for the wedding menu
- any spices - to taste
- mayonnaise - to taste
- salted salmon - 145-155 g
- parsley - to taste
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Boil eggs, cooled, peeled and cut into halves.
- We took out the yolks and mash with a fork in a large bowl, add a little mayonnaise.
- Stuffed mixture of yolk proteins and mayonnaise.
- Cut the salmon into thin strips and twisting them roll.
- The resulting rosettes from pieces of fish neatly put into a protein.
- We decorate the finished dish with fresh herbs. It will be a wonderful addition to any wedding menu.
Fast tartlets for wedding table
- red caviar - 45-55 g
- tartlets - 22-27 pcs.
- garlic - slices 1-1.5
- mayonnaise - 95-110 g
- pepper - 0.5-0.75 pc.
- Adygei cheese or mozzarella - 145-155 g
- boiled eggs - 3-5 pcs.
- shrimp - 245-255 g
- To use these delicious tarts in a wedding menu, boiled eggs peel and chop.
- Finely chopped peppers and boiled shrimp, add to the eggs.
- Garlic clean, suppress and mix with mayonnaise, salad refill the resulting mixture.
- Fill the tartlets, garnish with caviar and served at the table - this is the perfect appetizer for the wedding menu.