Planning a wedding feast - is not fromlight. Still, after all need to take into account the many nuances: the tastes of visitors, number of drinks and food, the overall aesthetics of the table. It is to drink at the wedding of one of the main issues? The traditional drink for this event are considered champagne, vodka, mineral water and juices. But this tradition is not always good. Today, there are a huge number of alternative non-alcoholic, alcoholic beverages that will please guests who came.
What drinks are made to use at a wedding?
What to drink at the wedding? Usually there are three types of beverages: spirits, wines and champagne. With champagne wedding day begins and, as a rule, drink sparkling without exception: walk, meeting guests, the wedding ceremony is accompanied frothy drink. During the banquet all the guests are divided into two types: alcohol lovers stronger and light fans accompanying the drinks that can be drunk slowly. Overall, alcohol is to choose wisely, because drunken guests - Wedding serious trouble.
The bride and groom
The main drink for honeymooners remainschampagne, without which no cost, no reception, no walk. A good alternative to sweet champagne becomes a favorite of the ladies - sparkling wine drink. To effectively apply the champagne, you can order a pyramid of glasses or fountain. Remember that this drink is tricky. One glass of light gives a festive mood, but ends for some headache. Do not give up the champagne, just dilute the choice of light alcoholic vermouth, dry wine.
Next newlyweds drink - wine. It is divided into red and white, dry, semi-dry, sweet, semi-sweet. As for the French, who has spearheaded the origin of the drink, they recognize only dry wine that perfectly sets off the taste, lighter dishes. Choose wine Cuban, Italian and French producers. A good quality of different Chilean, New World wines (Australia, South and North America).
What the guests at the wedding drink? Guests can drink alcohol as a light on a par with married couples, as well as more robust. Women and men usually choose different spirits: the ladies love to exquisite light wines, champagne, cocktails, martinis, but the strong half of humanity prefers alcohol with high degrees. Often, these drinks are served to guests:
- Champagne - remember that in a lot of it is better not to drink, otherwise earn a headache. For guests needs one glass to be fun, easy to establish communication.
- Wine - bottles made to put on the table during a party, but not forbidden to apply for a walk after foreclosure. At the banquet served white and red. To walk choose a lighter powder.
- Vodka - no wedding is complete without this high degree of alcohol. But alcohol is offered to men only at the banquet.
- Less served gin, rum, whiskey. These drinks are specific and difficult to guess how many people will give them preference.
- Natural cider - a great alternative to champagne and wine. This drink weaker delicious.
How to choose the right drink for the wedding?
On the question of what to drink newlyweds invitedGuests at the wedding we understand. It is worth thinking about how to choose the right drinks. After all, the quality of the alcohol depends on the state of health of guests and the general mood of celebration. Each drink has its subtleties and nuances that should be observed that neither the young nor the guests did not get serious poisoning.
Usually at the wedding popular carbonated drinkmineral waters, soft drinks. However, this option is the least preferred. What is the reason? Mineral carbonated water contains bubbles, which irritate the walls of the stomach and intestines, and sweet soda plus this adds a huge amount of sugar. But these bodies are so affected by alcohol. Therefore, you get dehydrated, thirsty, thinning enamel, excess fat after drinking carbonated beverages. But these satellites are not wanted.
Let us juices - only manufacturerIt can reliably know what is in the drink, supposedly natural at 100%. But if we look on the other hand, the juice is more preferable than the above drinks. The best choice for the wedding will be the tea, which would be happy to drink the guests, especially with the cake. Manufacturers offer a myriad of different varieties. Tea is drunk cold, hot, milk, ice. This drink is universal. And if you add in your tea freshly squeezed citrus juice, you get a very tasty and healthy.
We now turn to the nuances of the selection of alcoholic beverages:
- Whiskey - should be to select a high-quality whiskeyto carry out such manipulations: pour into a glass, the aroma vote by prolonged inhalation, after the pour, let it dry glass, feel the remaining flavor again. Both smell must be identical.
- Cognac - Cognac to choose a good option, includingthe abundance of low-quality supply, really. Pour into a glass, a finger touch the outer wall. Look at the mark on the other side of the glass, if it is seen, it indicates good quality.
- Wine - if you choose, remember that different production and spill indicate powder drink.
- Vodka - in choosing alcohol appreciate its taste: sweet taste mean low quality.
To purchase a quality champagne, please note the following criteria:
- The plug must be cortical, not plastic.
- Turn the bottle and check for sediment on the bottom: in the case of champagne stored properly.
- The longer plays in a glass of champagne, the higher quality of this evidence.
- Low cost says the artificial carbonation, so the taste is more rigid. The natural fermentation process produces a pleasant sweetness and mild flavor.
What drinks are combined with some dishes?
Each drink performs its role during thefeast. In general, they are divided into two groups: appetizers, designed to excite the appetite and digestifs, which accelerate the digestion. Since the first meal begins, and the second - ends. In addition, every dish in a wedding menu should be accompanied by its corresponding alcohol: it will reveal the maximum palatability of food, harmoniously complement them, to set off, to play on the contrast.
The most common is considered wine. So, what to drink at the wedding:
- Poultry, seafood, citrus, exotic fruit perfectly reveal the taste of white wines.
- For red wines are a great couple dishes from lamb, beef, poultry fat, hard cheese.
- Champagne, sparkling wine is complemented by the sea,river fish, seafood, cold cuts - tartlets, small toasts; eggs, hard cheese, fruit, ice cream, savory desserts.
Spirits need special attention. By combining them with different dishes at the wedding should be approached with great care.
- Cognac is usually necessary to drink at the wedding as a digestif. These valued no snack drink, but if need a snack, choose hard cheeses.
- Vodka combined with fatty meats, cakes, flour meals with meat, spicy fish dishes, pickled vegetables.