Some modern bride in the preparationhis wedding image refuse to use a veil. Girls consider it a relic of the past and a conservative piece of wedding dress. They prefer artificial flowers decorating heads, hoops, ribbons, tiaras. But the veil of mystery attached to the bride, lightness, touching. Even if you decide to abandon this part of the wardrobe in the wedding day, it is so beautiful accessory must be present at the head of the bride at least during the bachelorette party.
What fabric is best to use for homemade veils?
Traditionally veils sewn from light translucentMaterials: tulle, chiffon, tulle, organza, lace. But choosing the material for this accessory, it is necessary to focus on the wedding dress: his style, fabric, decor. Thus, when used in the bride silk material, it is recommended to choose for a lace headdress. Soft flowing lacy accessory blends with silk or satin dress.
A common cloth veil tulle considered,which is a fine mesh. It is both soft and harder. Select the severity level of the material depending on the desired result. For flowing tiered accessory use soft cloth varieties. Grid with increased rigidity allows to produce single storey, solemn, holding good shape veil.
Master-class on making veils barrette
Before making veils, after selectingrequired tissue necessary to determine the length, size and model of the accessory. This wedding wardrobe item with hairpin sew several ways: on the basis of a rectangular, oval or square pattern. Select the appropriate option for you. Use presented below in the photo pattern to sew a homemade veil. On the assembly line products secure the barrette, her decorate the top: sew artificial flowers, satin ribbons, embroidered with beads.
- otrez tulle: width 150 cm, length 135 cm;
- sewing machine;
- tape measure;
- thread the color of the cloth;
- comb or barrette fastening veil to the head;
- decorative items for decoration (according to their own wishes).
Stages of Development
- To create a simple light veil to celebratebachelorette party used not only white tulle and tulle, and colored fabrics. Tulle, and a half meters in width, cut lengthwise into three parts, 30 cm, 45 cm and 60 cm.
- Prepared three layers of tulle you need to sewtogether. The fabric lay on a flat surface. The lower layer is a large segment (60 cm), followed by 45-inch from the top - the smallest (30 cm). Using a sewing machine, stepping back from the edge of 1 cm, sew these segments together. On the machine, set the largest possible stitch. At the beginning and end of the line do not tack.
- Further details stitched together by the seam lineyou must bomber. Since we do not maintain the seam, grasp the ends of the threads on both sides and pull them in the opposite direction from each other. Fatin will meet in beautiful folds that form the workpiece future headdress.
- The ends of the strands on both sides to tie knots, cut off the excess length.
- Align the edge of the product from the assembly.
- On-site assembly of stitch comb or barrette, by which the veil is attached to the hair.
- To disguise the hairpin, on top of her stick or sew any favorite decorative elements (ribbons, flowers, fabric appliqués).
Video tutorial for making veils barrette with their hands
If you want an exclusive veil, it is not difficultsew their own hands. Using patterns and master class presented above, you will be able to create a unique home-made accessory. Pattern the product at his own request and depending on the jewelry used in a general way. As a fixture, use a plastic comb or barrette, so that you can easily attach the veil to any hairstyle. To further explore the creation of tailoring techniques and veil for the bride, see the video tutorial below, in which an experienced master will give good advice and recommendations.