Bridal bouquet should be for a winter weddingbe in season. For him, it is desirable to use plants that can stand the test of frost, cold wind and a long photo shoot in the street. The lowest of the low temperature react flowers bright, warm and cool colors frankly. Therefore, in the winter is better to add a bridal bouquet gerbera, chrysanthemum, echinacea, succulents and ferns. The special charm of a bouquet of flowers will give a baby's breath, like snowflakes, and orange blossom, cape gooseberry, Astilbe.
What to look for when choosing a wedding bouquet
In winter, everything white: snow, bride, groom wedding suit, and if you still choose white wedding colors, the photos will be visible only white. A reasonable choice would be bright flowers of some super stylish form with winter decorations. The bridal bouquet adds only those items that will not spoil during the entire ceremony.
Even if you are not a professional florist, you can still create the perfect winter wedding bouquet. To do this is to adhere to the basic rules:
- Contrasting combinations. It should be used in the same bouquet of warm and cool shades, for example: combine orange lilies and blue irises or pale pink flowers with a little large purple.
- Similar combinations. Use the colors of the rainbow, which are located nearby, such as red and yellow, green and blue, or blue and purple. You do not have to take on half of each color, let alone dominated - it will be even more spectacular.
- Monochromatic combinations. This means that they can prevail with different shades of colors, for example, a bouquet will look great in which roses are picked up with a smooth transition from dark pink to pale pink shades.
- Polychromatic combination. They are also called rainbow, when used together all the colors, but here you need to follow some conditions:
- a combination of purple with red, purple and orange, yellow and blue can be too flashy, so it is advisable to choose the pale shades of these colors;
- you need to choose a few basic colors, and then add a "slave" to avoid a uniform distribution.
There are many forms of winterbridal bouquets, as long as they fit perfectly with the dress of the bride. Florists absolutely embody any fantasy newlyweds. Use different forms on the stem or base, you can choose any style: delicate, extravagant, mischievous or classic. More demand the following forms:
- a bracelet;
Accessories for jewelry
The real winter shade for any bouquetthe wedding will give silver threads, cones or pine sprigs. Businesses decorate flowers pearl beads, crystals, pink pepper berries, twigs, shiny balls. A popular option for wedding bouquet - complete lack of fresh flowers. For example, it is made with pine cones, brooches, beads and twigs. This unusual but stylish option saves the bride from experience that during the ceremony and photo shoot of her fresh flowers will wither.
Master-class winter wedding bouquet with their hands
Winter wedding bunch of buttons for a long time caughtin the West, but we have had it too deeply take root. This bright, unfading option that perfectly replace the traditional bridal bouquet with fresh flowers. This bouquet is an excellent choice for those who are open-minded and not afraid to experiment. To make such a wedding attribute, we need:
- different colors and shapes buttons;
- teip floral tape;
- wire cutters, pliers;
- glue gun;
- flowers fabric, lace, beads, feathers, ribbons, felt.
First, we decide on a color scheme of ourWinter wedding bouquet. If it includes will only buttons, all lace and other decorations are set aside. Then do step by step, as shown in the photo:
- Spread buttons in color and size, and then sit down to the wire. We put through a hole in the wire line first big buttons, and then - with decreasing size.
- Bend the wire in the middle, threading it into another hole of the buttons, and then tighten the noose so that the buttons firmly pressed together.
- To avoid hanging out buttons on the rope, the ends of the wire wrap pliers until it stops.
- The resulting element is wrapped teip-tape, giving each part a more attractive appearance. Further, of the plurality of elements formed bouquet.
Video: How to make a bunch of cones
For the wedding bouquet is a photo shootmandatory attribute. But that fresh flowers are not lost freshness and photos turned out successful in the bridal bouquet is better to add materials that do not react to cold, such as Christmas tree cones. Take a look at the video below, how to make a bouquet does not fade away for a winter photo shoot.
Options for winter bouquets bride (photo)
Choosing the main attribute of the wedding for the bride,to consider shades of dress, skin and eye color, as well as the bride's hair. The design is complemented by the winter elements: decorative snowflakes, fur, lace, natural pearls or artificial flowers. Whichever option you choose, it is better if the design colors will be entrusted to a professional florist who knows how to find the perfect combination of durability, color, shape, decoration. Only in this case the couple can be sure that the colors do not fade and do not fall apart in the middle of the wedding ceremony.
The Russians had not used cloves onweddings, but this tradition is rapidly gaining momentum. After carnation is a symbol of love, freedom, purity, fidelity. White Carnation will look perfectly in the hands of cheerful bride. Yellow - a bold approach a girl who loves the originality and does not believe in superstitions. Red Carnation complement the character of the woman leader, but if you add to it a little bit of the same white color, the image of the bride will be passionate and gentle. A carnation with flower underline refinement and luxury, because the orchid - very expensive.
With cotton and cones
Cotton is ideal for winter bouquetBride. Its air box will add the image of tenderness and cones remind of the time of year. When choosing cotton is important not to be mistaken with the degree of readiness of boxes, because immature cotton - a brown lumps that will never be fluffy white clouds. Choose fully disclosed boxes that look like lumps of snow-white matted wool, and this bouquet will stand for many years in your bedroom, recalling the wedding day.
From peonies and tree branches
Peonies with fir branches often floristused at weddings. Although it is summer flowers, combined with needles branches, they create a harmonious blowing, which symbolizes eternal love and material well-being. Winter peonies brought from afar, and they are smaller than their summer counterparts, but with a New Year's decorations in the hands of a bride's bouquet looks amazing.
From red gerbera, hypericum berries and mountain ash
Looking at the photo wedding bouquet with roses, allunderstand why these flowers are sales leaders for the modern day wedding. They are expressive and does not require the decor. But if you want to make a wedding in the winter cold touch of warmth to attach a sprig of red gerbera and hypericum berries of mountain ash. You will receive a work of art, which is not unique. This bride's bouquet will be remembered by all for a long time.