Planning a wedding - a complex process, comprisingof innumerable details. That element of the ceremony is the bride's bouquet. many customs associated with it. Who buys traditionally the bride's bouquet? The groom has to buy and solemnly presented a gift to the bride after the buyout. This detail should ideally be in harmony with the bride, dress her, complements the image as a whole. In modern bouquet is a work of art of floristry.
Wedding bouquet - signs and superstitions
Wedding bouquet - the main attribute of the image of the bride. Flowers it must be alive, perfectly complement the outfit. According to tradition, this element should not be bright, it is preferable to choose the pink, which represents youth or white, symbolizing innocence and purity. But today popular bright colors that look spectacular in the pictures on the background of light bride's attire.
According to tradition throughout the weddingthe bride should not let go a bouquet. Trust flowers only allowed the young wife or mother, not a guest or girlfriend. During the banquet color composition is placed in front of the bride and groom on the table, and then transferred into the bedroom. According to legends, when releasing colors, and happiness will fly away like a bird. However, the tradition of throwing their girlfriends as garter men who are still unmarried, is directly contrary to the above. How to be? It is necessary to order a bouquet like that should catch one of the bridesmaids.
Who should buy the wedding bouquet?
In the old days the bride, getting married, wedding wovebouquets themselves of specially selected flowers and herbs. Each plant had its value, and a bouquet of playing the role of a young couple talisman that protects against damage and fatalities. In this regard, throughout ceremony cherish flowers, and after dried and put home. So who should buy the wedding bouquet? According to custom, the groom does it and gives it before the marriage ceremony. The bride should take, which means consent to this marriage.
Tips for buying a bouquet for the groom
On the question of who buys the wedding bouquetbride, we understand. Let's touch on the nuances of the selection of this part of the holiday. First of all, decide with a firm that provides services in floristry. Order bridal bouquet in advance, three weeks before the celebration itself. Florists in some cases, take the order of the day before the wedding, but the assembly of such a composition is made of what is available at the moment. Furthermore, the freshness of flowers is not high.
It will be wiser to make an order with a florist, not amediator. The last have a very wide range of wedding services. When working with them, you can stumble upon an error in the order details. There will also be unclear to whom to entrust the responsibility for poor-quality product. Price from intermediaries will also be higher. In addition, choose a company, where there is such a service as delivery of flowers in the morning. In this case, they will be the most recent and storage is your problem will disappear.
Let us turn to the questions that you should talk directly with the florist:
- When you create a color compositionListen to the advice of a professional or use your imagination, defining your own design. In the latter case, it should be clarified florist, how do you see the composition, a shape, size. Not forbidden to order the repetition of a photograph.
- This wedding detail must emphasize andcomplement the dress, but do not merge with them. Therefore, it is important to describe the florist model, color of the dress. Sam bouquet may contain tissue elements in the decor, which should coincide with the cloth dress of the bride. In addition, it is necessary to take into account the color of the bride's hair and other external data. If a girl is delicate and graceful, spherical bouquet will not work, the girl with magnificent forms - with flowing buds.
- Talk about a florist such moments, who, when, how will collect the flowers. If you plan to take in the evening, ask for recommendations on the conditions of storage.
- Do not choose flowers with a pungent smell, or the bride can head ache.
- Boutonniere and a bouquet should be designed in the same style.
Do not forget about the color scheme. If the wedding dress bright and unusual, the flowers should be saturated colors. This applies to the bright make-up. But remember that bright colors in harmony with the look of a young bride, but in the hands of a mature ladies look ridiculous. In the latter case, try to trim the calm and gentle tone. Flowers can decorate the leaves of eucalyptus, ivy, fern, strands of beads, beads, pearls, ribbons and other accessories.
What kind of flowers to choose the composition?
The most verbose considered a rose. Traditional colors - maroon, symbolizing the eternal beauty, red - the color of passion, cream - the sign of a happy love, white - deification. The combination of red and white roses speak of unanimity, harmony, yellow - a congratulation. If the rose thorns cut off, it indicates that the future husband protects his chosen one.
Lilies are often used, embody happiness,I hope. Myrtle considered the flower royal young girls. Orchids report admiration beauty, tulips cherish from unrequited feelings, phlox show passion and asters - of overflowing joy. Less often used in bridal bouquets gladiolus, daffodils, camellias, because they symbolize a triumph and sorrow.
The size and shape of the bouquet of flowers
Choosing a bouquet, remember that the lady will have towearing a full day in the registry office, a walk, a photo shoot, so a heavy armful of flowers to leave a more appropriate occasion. When choosing, consider the size of the complexion, the bride's growth. Bouquet should be unobtrusive, but expressive. Consider also that the bouquet can be different shape:
- Cascade - a form of inverted drop waterfall arc. It is created by assembling the flowers with long stems.
- Biedermeier - a small tight bunch. Flowers arranged in a ring located at each other.
- Glameliya - versed on flowers petals, glue collected in one color. Very original look.
- Basket-ball - the shape of an ideal world, the flowers are fixed in a spherical manner.
- Round - takes the form of a hemisphere.
- Formo-linear - arranged randomly different in color and form elements in violation of the proportions and the introduction of asymmetry.