Wedding - the happiest and solemn momentin every girl's life. To this event left a bright and happy memories, the young will have to exert a lot of effort, because the whole organization rests on her shoulders. As a general rule, at the end of the evening held a traditional tossing of the bouquet the bride with ribbons. This part of the wedding feast is very popular among young unmarried girlfriends, who dream to find a life partner.
Where went the tradition of the bride throwing the bouquet?
It's hard to say where this takes rootbeautiful ceremony, both the bride throwing flowers. In each country there are similar traditions. However, most versions have one thing in common - the first time the transfer of the bride unmarried girlfriend was conducted in the United States. But there is a perception that Americans have borrowed this beautiful custom of Jewish weddings.
In ancient times, it was not throwing the bouquet the bride withribbons. She just passed it to her friend. Over time, it began throwing flowers and is believed to catch the bouquet next boyfriend will marry within a year. This has a lot of useful and for unmarried groomsmen. Having caught the bouquet, the future owner of its getting near the bride and subtly hinted his handpicked successor, that is ready to create a full-fledged family.
How to throw the bouquet with ribbons?
If you do not like the classic versionthrowing, consider others. The perfect alternative - the use of different colored satin ribbons. This traditional ritual, which takes place at every wedding, will become more unusual and interesting. Before you throw the bouquet with ribbons, the bride must spend little preparatory work.
Pre-colored satin ribbons are taken (canuse one shade, there are no strict restrictions), the amount of which shall correspond to the number of unmarried girlfriends. To participate in this contest will not be able wedding every guest, because it is carried out specifically for young girls, for whom marriage is very important.
One of the tapes taken to the groom ties the colors,and all the others, it is simply to hold in your hand, but hard to aspirant did not understand what took unattached. Then it is necessary to offer the girls taken in hand by a ribbon, they choose at random. girlfriend at the same time then pull for them, and let the bride bouquet. He will get that an unmarried girl who chooses the correct tape. Most importantly, tying bouquet firmly so that it does not slip.
There is another option of throwing the bouquet to the brideribbons tied to it. Young takes a bouquet and tying it all the tapes, the girl becomes a circle (girlfriends have it literally surround). Each boyfriend should take on one tape, then a slow music the girls dance in a circle, and the bride at this time picks up the scissors lifts over his head begins to turn flowers and cut the ribbon. If a girl will remain in the hands of a tape attached to her bouquet - a sure sign that soon it will be the bride.
master of the Word before throwing
Prior to this competition can leadmake beautiful eyeliner, which will tell a little bit about the tradition of throwing the bouquet, it means, and in connection with which there was. During the narration toastmaster I should mention that she has received the main prize (a bunch), find happiness and marry her lover in the coming year. The facilitator can help the bride to hold this ceremony properly.
How to make a bridal bouquet with their hands?
If you have decided on their own to make a beautiful wedding bouquet, you will need the following materials:
- portbuketnitse, which will not allow the colors dissolve in the most unexpected moment (you can buy it in any store for florists);
- flowers for wedding preparation composition;
- Organza or other transparent fabric, good shape retention;
- ribbon for tying the finished bouquet;
- floral special glue;
- addition to the basic colors (eg, twigs, leaves, twigs);
- decoration for the finished bouquet (ribbons, beads or bows).
Once all the materials are ready, you can begin to create the bridal bouquet, the following process:
- Take tulips (7 pieces) pastelshade panikumy (5 pieces), scissors, clippers, thread and wire floristic green organza (soft pink), white beads with a diameter of 1 cm (15 pieces). You may need a light colored paper and string for tying wedding bouquet.
- Cut a strip of organza (width about 30 cm), fold in half, cut it into equal parts (strictly in the middle). Make 4 are rectangular blanks.
- Rectangles fold in half, but without reaching the most fold lines, cut into parallel strips (width about 3 cm).
- Using the need to form a small wiredecorative bow. Then, twist his legs together and secure the base. Make sure that one leg was slightly longer than the second (this is the stem for the future "flower").
- Strictly on the same level we collect all the tulips and evenly place the stems panikuma.
- Decorative flowers organza place inside and on the sides.
- Take the green string and tie the stems together. Then the flowers further bandages a little higher, so they will not lose their shape.
- Using secateurs, slightly shorten the stems and remove all unnecessary petals to form a beautiful bouquet acquired.
- By adding the circle earlier cut green leaves.
- Tying wedding bouquet using floristic thread, and on top a few times wrapped decorative cord.
- Take the box with white beads and strung a few pieces on the tip of the cord (it is necessary to make sure that they do not fall out), and then tying the ends of the string itself.
- It is necessary to make and advance understudy bouquet, just in case, if the first ruffle and by the end of the day will become unattractive.
How many tapes you need
Many brides question concerned the most abouthow much you will need to take the tapes. Here the answer depends on how many unmarried girls you invite to your wedding. To happen to be in a difficult situation, and do not inadvertently offend a good friend, in advance, prepare a few spare strips reserve. Perhaps one of your married friends had already divorced, but had not been able to break the news to you, or the celebration will arrive unplanned visit.
The length and color
Wedding bouquet - a competition the key, so heIt must be irresistible. To diversify a traditional game, you can turn it into a dance with her friends. Most importantly, the ribbon is not messed up while driving. It is necessary to consider not only the colors but also the length of the tape. When choosing colors, consider the tone and style of the wedding bouquet, where the celebration takes place. The length of each ribbon should not be less than a meter, but do not make it too long.
Video: Throwing the bouquet with satin ribbons
At first glance it may seem that the castwedding bouquet bride with ribbons - a very simple rite, which does not require any training. But it is not so! The holiday has to go perfectly, without even minor missteps, therefore please think carefully about all the entertainment program, including the throwing of the bouquet. To imagine how it must pass the competition, watch the following video: