To complete the festive way, the bride should bethink about your future wedding makeup. He has the most suitable type of person it: correctly applied details make-apa allocate merit and would smooth, make invisible flaws. Dark-haired girl suit different colors - dark, bright, light and bridal make-up - photo proves the rule for brunettes - should be part of the entire image.
Wedding makeup for brunettes with brown eyes
Eyes of color are naturally expressive depth, so the only thing to do brown-eyed ladies - to frame their correct colors:
- The basis - powder and concealer - select on the basis of the color of their skin. It should be natural tan shades - beige, tobacco.
- The depth of view will emphasize two colorgradient makeup when from inner corner of eye to the outside is applied first dark and then light color. Shadows can be golden, green, chocolate tones.
- Dark skin is advantageous set off the black eyeliner.
- For hair color brown is better to pick a pencil hazel.
- Ideal brown-eyed brides fit Matte dark lipstick pink hue.
With blue eyes
Cold blue eyes and full shadedark hair look majestic. To make blue eyes tenderness, or vice versa - an icy royal rigor, pay attention to the right makeup:
- Quiet peach, pink, coral gammafreshen the face, add lightness. A make-up, which used shades of blue, brilliant silver, gray, create a fairy-tale image of a la "The Snow Queen".
- Blue-eyed brides should pay attention to blush. It is best to choose light, dim blush - otherwise the image can turn vulgar.
Playful green eye shade will suit a special make-up that can highlight its beauty:
- All colors of makeup should be beneficial to shade her eyes - this emerald, brown, pink gamma.
- Spectacular lips decorate green-eyed brunette. Choose a bright ruby, berry lipstick, but avoid the classic red.
- Making such a strong accent, decorate forever quiet shadows.
With light skin
To make-up on his pale skin lookednatural, carefully pick up the tonal foundation. In fashion popular nyud makeup, implying an even, radiant tone and light shades of shadows, blush, that do not create a sense of the image of the evening. However, if you want to create a bright festive wedding makeup for brunettes photos prompt you to use blue, green, brown gamut.
Remember, eyebrows should not be strongly reviewed. Elegantly will look most natural looking faces. The final touch to the face - black or brown mascara.
With dark skin
Swarthy brunettes should not be afraid to userich, eye-catching colors of makeup. Pick up the tonal foundation for the skin and suit color coral, peach rouge. If you are the owner of the bright eyes, blush is best to choose shades of brown, and even decorate the lips lipstick warm saturated palette.
Keep track of the amount of makeup on her face - if you overdo it, it will not help you emphasize the dignity of, and add a few years.
The basic rules of wedding makeup
Remember the basic rules, following which you will look great on the wedding ceremony:
- If you can not handle brushes, sponges, liners - entrust the matter to the master. Skilful make-up be sure to amaze guests.
- Trial superimposition of cosmetics - a useful exercise. This will help you to understand the suitability of the chosen variant features of your face.
- Cosmetics, which will be on you all day, should be stable, so as not to smudge the most crucial moments, and high quality that your skin felt good after the removal of makeup from the face.
- Remember that an experienced makeup artist do your facethe most relevant forms of ideal. When applying paint to the area around and dimpled cheeks, nostrils, under the lip, he will be able to visually reduce the nose, adjust lips smooth "sharp" cheekbones.
- Combine the make-up with color schemes of wedding dress - then you will look harmonious.
- Wedding make-up - photos for beauties brunettes convinces us that - different from the evening. You'll have to wear it in the morning, afternoon, evening, so do not overdo it with bright colors.
Video workshop will help you learn how to apply makeup universal:
Selection of cosmetics
High-quality cosmetics - the key to a beautiful makeup,which will stay with you all day. Choose products known, proven brands - let them resistant varieties are more expensive, but you'll love his reflection in the mirror, and the wedding photos will please even radiant complexion, shadows spectacular, gourmet lipstick.
selection of bases
Choosing the right foundation - an essential element ofwedding make-apa. It should be possible to combine with the natural shade of the skin, to avoid creating a sharp contrast with the neck, arms. Test the foundation on the hand.
Dark-skinned girl is better to give preference to blush shades of peach, coral. Light-skinned brides can use soft pink color. Almost all dark-haired brides fit bronze tone blush.
Lipstick and Lip Liner
Instead screaming shades of lipstick which maycome evening event, prefer lighter options. Dark saturated colors make lips thinner and visually matte texture can give them a flat view of the future picture. Accurate pencil line of the lips to add volume and prevent smearing lipstick.
Do not buy cheap indelible lipstick - they create a feeling of "varnish" on the lips.
Use eyeliner and false eyelashes
Choose black, brown eyeliner andeyeliner - it is advantageous to set off the skin, add expressiveness. Many brides give up false eyelashes, but festive wedding makeup on photo for brunettes becomes a real discovery.
"The correct makeup" - a pledge of comfort and impeccable image
To all the wedding day feelfreely and comfortably, please refer to light makeup base that will not create a sense of "mask" on the face. Needless vivid detail may surprise those present, in addition, they require special attention.
A perfect wedding makeup - one that corrects a person, will highlight the natural color, will look favorably on the background of the whole outfit.
Every bride should think about make-up playlong before the wedding. This will give her the opportunity to try several options and choose the one that fits perfectly. What makeup for brunettes like you? Tell us in the comments.