"The new - is well forgotten old" - thissaying also applies to this element wedding dress, such as gloves. This accessory has been topical in the early 18th century, when the fair sex wear it daily. Later, they put senior ladies on secular receptions, using only an evening dress. And now in the 21st century, wedding gloves are back in fashion and are popular. They give the image of the bride's elegance and sophistication.
Types of wedding gloves
This attribute of the bride dress is distinguished by several characteristics: design, pattern, length, on fabric that was used for their production, the number of buttons.
Consider models that are in demand:
- Classic. Long, tall above the elbow, cross-linked, usually made of satin.
- Mitts. Short, not reaching to the middle of the forearm elements of dress, which is used for the manufacture of lace or fishnet fabrics. Particularly relevant in the summer.
- With the loop, by which the enhancement is retained on the finger.
Wedding fingerless gloves may conditionally be divided into two types:
- Fingerless gloves - short break away fingers accessorywhich does not create discomfort, it makes it possible to freely wear a wedding ring without removing the gloves during the ceremony. A drawback of this style is that which makes them visually fingers shorter arms.
- On one finger - mounted and held bytabs on the middle finger, for production of which mainly take satin ribbon or strung beads. Such a model will not hide your beautiful manicure.
Short Wedding Gloves give the imageBride finesse. Excellent combined with short dress with long sleeves to the elbow and a little lower. Do not be harmonious look with dresses such models on a long sleeve or sleeveless.
Festive dress with thin straps oropening the shoulders perfectly combined with long gloves wedding. Make them, usually made of satin or lace. This model is able to hide the shortcomings of hand.
It is appropriate to wear to the wedding ceremony, a walk, a photo session, but during the feast groom have to take them off.
Wedding gloves lace make wayelegant and gentle bride. This style is suitable for any model of the dress, and it does not matter what the fabric is taken as the basis for manufacturing. It looks beautiful accessories, decorated with small crystals or stones with colorful reflections
Openwork wedding gloves harmoniously complementimage of the bride, in the event that long sleeve dress. Presented type is not only an aesthetic character, but also practical - they can warm the hand of a beautiful lady in cold weather.
In today's world, not all women followopinion that the wedding dress, and all its associated attributes must be white. Many brides trying to stand out, making your original image, pick up colorful accessories.
Often, there are wedding gloves,decorated with various ornaments. As decorations used stones (precious and semiprecious), pearls (both natural and artificial), beads, rhinestones, satin ribbons. You can use embroidery elements.
For the production of "clothing" for the bride's handuse a variety of fabrics, depending on the model and the time of year, for which they are designed. Thus, models of dresses autumn-winter period is used jacquard, satin, crepe, taffeta, lace. For summer, ideal light airy fabrics - cotton, chiffon, silk, cotton.
Do not forget that the style and fabric, which is made of an accessory, must be in harmony with the dress of the bride.
Wedding gloves with their hands
Buy Wedding gloves, you can in the cabin,but it is quite possible to make them yourself. To do this, you need quite a bit: your imagination, free time, the selected fabric and embellishments. An example of how to make wedding mitts are presented below.
You will need:
- satin ribbon
- beads or rhinestones
- stretch lace
When the materials are prepared, we start manufacturing:
- We measure the volume of the wrist, cut the required length of lace.
- Making accurate measurements, cut the excess tissue, connective tissue, using the normal line on the sewing machine.
- Try on. Putting lace between the index finger and thumb, making a few stitches.
- Getting decoration.
- From satin ribbon make a couple of bows, beads or sequins decorating.
- Fasten bows glue gun or sew.
To create an accessory with the fingers require more time and effort. To make such an accessory, see a master class, which shows how to make a pattern, correctly connect the details:
How to choose a wedding dress gloves
Among the great range should choosemodels that are most suitable for a style to your outfit and dress fabric, accessories have to overlap in texture. Only in this case they will look harmoniously complement the image.
Wedding attributes must match the tonedresses. In rare cases, there are exceptions, such as wedding elements differ in color or shade. When choosing the length, remember the rule: the shorter the sleeves of the dress - the longer have to be accessories.
Most of these accessories picture presented in this video:
Etiquette when wearing
Strict rules regarding wearing signets not, but it is worth remembering a few things:
- Wear ring is only a bare finger, because at this moment it is important to remove such a wedding decoration, or simply bare ring finger.
- Welcoming the guests, receiving flowers, gifts, it is better to have accessories on hand.
- During the feast it is recommended to remove jewelry.
Wedding gloves round off the image of the bride, protecting the delicate hands of a beautiful lady all day.
If you have something to share with future brides on this topic, leave your comment.