|- What do not you get married?
- Yes, I did not find a bride. All mothers do not like.
- Did you find like a mother.
- I found, so my father rolled his scandal.
- Accept my sincere congratulations, my boy, - he said the father of the groom, - I am sure that today will remain in your memory as the happiest day of your life.
- But the wedding is tomorrow, - said the groom.
- I know, - said the father of ...
- Why are you so sad?
- Tomorrow are married my bride.
- How, for whom?
- For me...
- Bob, stop torturing yourself. If invited to the wedding - to go!
Otherwise, people may take offense ...
In the end, you're ... the groom!
The bridegroom, going to his own wedding, missed the train. Then he ran to the post office and gave the following telegram: "My train left pt not get married until I get there Access point".
"Dear Tom! Be sure to come back tomorrow evening. Dad at home, but he was lying in bed because of a nasty leg injury. Got it? Mei".
"Dear Mei! I can not come tomorrow night. I too am lying in bed, and I was terribly hurt the place on which your father injured his leg. Got it? Tom."
- Well, how do you feel as newlyweds?
- Nightmarish! Drinking can not, can not smoke, swear, too!
- Yes, nostalgia!
- And I miss it banned!