Orthodox wedding ceremony - and mysteryceremony. At this point, the soul of lovers are joined to God. The rite is carried out in the church, so dress for the wedding should look accordingly. We recommend to get acquainted with all the photos!
How to choose a wedding dress
Future bride is recommended to give preference to a modest fee for the wedding. There are several rules that must be followed when selecting the image
- In the temple's head have to be covered with a veil, stole, or elegant lace handkerchief.
- Richly decorated with beads, sequins, stones dress will look out of place. But the delicate lace and beautiful embroidery emphasize the femininity and beauty of the bride.
- It is best suited dress with sleeves. If you do not like those dresses, and two options are too expensive - take care of the acquisition of boleros, jackets and capes. Remember that open shoulders or back are not appropriate for the church.
- The fabric should be light shades, but there are no restrictions regarding the material.
- length above the knee skirts and deep cleavage - bad form during the sacrament.
- Dress with a loop suitable for Catholic weddings, but not for the Orthodox. If you like these models, it is worth buying one where he unfastened.
- The choice of the bride make-up should focus on naturalness - no bright blush, lipstick and dark shadows. As simple and neat hairstyle is perfect for the ceremony.
Style Dress for wedding can be almost anything - with the exception of a short skirt and plunging neckline.
- A-line fit girls of low growth and the owners of the pear shape.
- Volume skirt with sculpting corset waist emphasize the dignity and hide its lack of full girls.
- If you happen to have the figure of "hourglass", think about the option style "mermaid" or dress, clinging to the hips. So it looks like the photo:
- For complete brides and pregnant women is perfect model in the Greek style. An example of the photo below:
The preferred color choice for weddingattire - white, symbolizing innocence and purity of the bride. However, some girls go down the aisle after a few years of marriage, or in the state. Then you need to choose other light colors - ivory, pale pink or cream.
Hem should not be too voluminous, lush. Avoid it unnecessary beading, rhinestones.
Despite the fact that such models can concealSome advantages of appearance - beautiful shoulders, arms, chest, for the temple, they fit perfectly. The original design allows the girls even in a closed dress look great. See photos:
If you do not like a long skirt to the floor, pick up the short version - with a length below the knee.
Neat dress with a modest design - one of the best solutions for the ceremony.
A lover of luxury jewelry do not worry - even radiant elements are not welcome church and priest, but gentle, graceful lace certainly will decorate the bride.
It is important to cover up the arms and shoulders during the ceremony. In order not to buy extra accessories, you can turn to an elegant model with sleeves. If you buy a model with short sleeves - need more gloves.
Full girls will look good in the Greek dresses and dresses with a big skirt.
Few accessories required for the ceremony:
- An indispensable thing for the girls, who open hand - gloves.
- Capes, jackets and boleros.
- Jewellery with a modest finish.
To suit long ceremony veil, whichIt covers not only the head but also the shoulders of the bride. If you do not want to use this hair accessory, replace it with a light scarf, lace scarf. Bad option in this case would be the hat. The main attributes of the sacraments - crowns, which is traditionally held over their heads, could catch her.
Pick up shoes for celebration better low-heeled - ritual lasts a long time. Preferably choose a closed, modest and without much decoration styles of shoes.
For every believing woman wedding ceremony -an important event in his life, and that day she wants to look perfect. The dress for sacrament is intended to uncover her modesty, purity and innocence, so you need to choose it, without missing a beat.
Would you like to get married in a church? Share in the comments, which option you like, and what would you put on your ceremony.